- 23. September 9.30-13.30 + 30. September 2022 9.30-13.30
A fulfilling contact dance can be:
- playful and improvised
- soft and gentle
- wild and acrobatic
- emotional and healing
- tender and intimate
- unknown and present
In this workshop, we will research how to relate in a contact dance fully. Finding moments of connection and keep our free flow in the same time.
Therefore, the base is in my perception
- being in full resonance with myself: allowing my body, my feelings, my capacities, my desires to be, to move, to express, to dance.
- empathic listening to the space and others.
- knowing and letting go the contact impro principles to expand the possibilities of dancing.
What we will do:
- We will practice basic and challenging contact techniques. Solo, Duet, Group settings.
- We will practice kindness and authenticity mainly to ourselves all the time.
- We will explore the Art of Contact, whatever this means to us in each moment.
facilitation: Christian Lechner
date: 20.5. 17-20.30, 21.5. 10-17.00
place: H1, Hormayrgasse 1, 1170 Vienna
conditions: already practising CI and having some questions/ideas/research going on … 😉
language: german/english as needed
registration and more infos: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main research: What is an Authentic Dance? How can we find and develop all our qualities in the dance and therefore in life itself? Cooperative, confrontative, connected, real.
Besides of that he teaches Non Violenct or Authentic Communication.